Hope For Agoldensummer is a family band from the fine town of Athens, GA consisting of sisters (and songwriters) Claire and Paige Campbell who are joined by Suny Lyons. For nearly 9 years they’ve traveled the USA creating rusty, angelic melodies with slide guitar, banjo, jangly percussion, glockenspiel, and a bowed handsaw, and overlaid with the sibling-soul-choir harmonies of Claire & Page.
“Oh, sometime ago there was a rut in the Winter. A lull in melody. Guitars were getting dusty. Claire called to her tiny-footed sister, ‘I’ve writ some songs. Won’t you come back South and sing with me?’ A season passed. Sister returned to the bawdy Southern heat, and thus was born Hope For Agoldensummer.”
Friday, April 20, 2012
- Doors at 7:00 pm – Music at 8:00 pm
- Light refreshments
- Bring a snack to share (optional)
- BYOB for alcohol (optional)
- Age 14+
- Directions will be sent with reservation confirmation
- $15-$20 suggested donation per seat
- Advanced reservations REQUIRED
More videos can be found here!