Today we’re celebrating spring by talking about Lancaster Spring ArtWalk. We welcome Nick Mohler, from the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen, for an overview of ArtWalk weekend, coming up on Saturday, May 4 and Sunday, May 5.
Lancaster ArtWalk is organized each year, once in the spring and once in the fall to celebrate the arts and encourages a fresh exploration of all that downtown Lancaster City has to offer. In addition to chatting with Nick, I had an opportunity to talk with four of the featured stops about the special projects that have prepared for ArtWalk weekend.
Spring ArtWalk Featured Stops:
- Modern Art’s ArtBike
- Phillps Museum of Art’s Curating the City
- Lancaster Creative Factory’s Hands On Lancaster
- Parked’s Photo Walk
Other Upcoming Events
- Modern Art presents Hoot and Holler (Boston), Tuesday, April 30 @6:30 pm at 529 W. Chestnut Street, Lancaster. $10 DETAILS
- Tellus360 presents Heather Maloney, Friday, May 3 @ 9:00 pm at 24 E. King St., Lancaster. $8 TICKETS (SEE BELOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN TICKETS)
- The Candy Factory presents the Vinegar Creek Constituency, Corty Byron, and The Pig Merchants Saturday, May 4 @ 6:30 pm at 323 N. Queen St., Lancaster. $10 DETAILS
### Win two tickets to see Heather Maloney, Friday, May 3 at Tellus360 ###
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE: