The Launch Music Conference and Festival took over downtown Lancaster on April 25th through the 27th. This was the 5th Launch Music Conference that happens each year during the last weekend in April. Along with our friends, Sam Campbell from Gigspots and Jennifer Dunn at The Candy Factory, the Wood Stove House sponsored a musicians lounge in the cozy back room of The Candy Factory on the 300 block of N. Queen St. in downtown Lancaster. We were set up all day Friday and Saturday for Conference goers to stop by for coffee, snacks, jam sessions, and rich conversation about music, Launch, and the Lancaster music scene.
Our guests on today’s episode…
- Deni Gauthier
- Ken Mueller
- Randy Bucksner
- Mike McMonagle
- Aaron Gagne
- Christopher Brooks
- Douglas Thomas
- Adam Rohrer from The Pig Merchants
- Mark DeRose
- Gordon Smoker from HickoryTown Ruckus
- Jay and Logan from Rock Paper Records
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Launch Lounge 2013!
Scroll to the bottom of this post to hear the episode!
Monthly MU Arts Update
- We welcome Barry Kornhauser, Millersville University’s Family Arts Collaborative Manager, for our Monthly MU Arts Update. Learn about all of the arts events at Millersville’s visual and performing arts centers at millersville.edu/muarts
Tickets for all MU Arts events may be purchased online, at MUTicketsOnline.com, at the Student Memorial Center Ticket Office (Room 103, 21 S. George St., Millersville), at The Ware Center (42 N. Prince St., Lancaster) or by calling the Ticket Office at 717-872-3811. Ticket Offices are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Other Upcoming Events
* Additional music in today’s episode from Jon Chinn.
- The Fridge and Series 42 presents Music Monday with the Second Hand Suits, Monday, May 6 @ 6:30 pm at 534 N. Mulberry St., Lancaster. $15 DETAILS
- Wood Stove House presents a house concert with Stacey Earle and Mark Stuart, Friday, May 10 @ 7 pm at the Wood Stove House, Lancaster. $20 DETAILS & RESERVATIONS
- Chestnut House Concerts present Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys, Friday, May 17 @ 6 pm at 603 W. Chestnut, Lancaster. DETAILS & RESERVATIONS
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE: