Lancaster Roots and Blues Festival
Festival organizer Rich Ruoff and promoter Sam Campbell (Gigspots) join me to talk about the Lancaster Roots and Blues Festival of Music, coming to Lancaster, PA on Friday, February 21 and Saturday, February 22 to five venues and nine stages. All stages are within a comfortable walking distance right in the heart of downtown Lancaster. Tickets for the festival are available as one night or two night passes that allow access to all shows. There are also VIP options that allow for early seating in venues and hors d’oeuvres at 4 of the 5 venues.
Shawna Stoltzfoos (Young/Lancaster) brings us the latest news in the Lancaster area film community. Shawna is a writer, actor, and filmmaker.
- Key Row Productions: Ordinary video series
- Haverstick Films: Cold War music video
- Kyle Martin: Ushers feature film
- Zoetropolis Art House
- Rumschpringe Film Festival
- Tellus360 introduces Session Sundays, with a different kind of freeform music session every Sunday at 2pm. Tellus360 is located at 24 E. King St., Lancaster.